Thursday, November 06, 2008

An Artist's Dream:Sacred Space continued...:Studio views week 3

Southern view before window installation, above.
interior with skylights and north windows installed
The two men who are building this for me
are getting excited too, now that the place is shaping up.
One of them noticed the light at that magic hour in the afternoon that we artists so love. He described it to me coming in through the skylight with as much thrill as I get from it too. Way cool, huh?
Today, I had them over to the studio at Fulton to see all my stuff and storage racks for measurement.
I am starting to panic at the thought of moving all this equipment. Yikes!!

Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts