Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Out.....

to play, to dream, to think and to just be happy to be alive....

The brush is still this week.
I read a quote just the other day that suggested that creativity will come in its own time.
Sometimes surrendering to the quiet of nature works for me.
I am at the beach where it is that my heart soars. I am nourished by the grandeur of the sea and open sky. But by the small things also...sand dollars and horseshoe crabs, sea sponges and diving pelicans.
"Real action is in silent moments." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Back to posting at week's end
Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts