Friday, March 20, 2009

James River Spring

oil on masonite 4"x4"

I spent this lovely first spring day in the city of Fredricksburg, Va.
Had to drop off work for a competition and then I just spent the afternoon antiquing, browsing in a used bookstore( bought "the tipping point") and looking for galleries and eateries that I loved, but sadly were not in operation as they have fallen victim to the economy.
So, that is my excuse for not painting today. But I posted a little one I did for an invitational show last year. I actually made two and kept one for me. This is it.
I had a bit of trouble taking the digital. Perhaps someone could offer advice on a better way.
They always end up kinda fuzzy and it is not at all.

Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts