Monday, March 16, 2009

One Singular Sensation

oil on gessoed card 6x6

ok...another rainy day but I never noticed, because I spent most of it focused on this and the other daffs I cut yesterday. I wish I had done this on linen, but I ran out of the small panels so I made a few from matboard stock I had lying around..
I need to keep looking at these. I think I will draw some tomorrow. I am an impatient painter, sometimes. I think this white daff might be better as a glazed painting instead of alla prima. but I did not want to do that today. I worked instead on another small one of a frozen camellia. Will post that tomorrow.
Any suggestions out there?
Post a Comment

Remebering: plein air sky

There is something about the open sky and water sounds that invite contemplation about the greater mysteries of this world and our pl...

Popular posts