Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy



Just a bit of bragging today. Reading up from #1
1. Hope you can read the copy in the photo. That is me with the Juror who awarded me honorable mention much to my surprise, last Friday night for Bread and Water.
2. Happy NJRoe with her portrait commission.
3. Thanks to innovative David Larsen Evans' novel design idea, my hero, the Husband, built this for me today!! Now I do not have to hold the small canvases in my hand or clip them to the cardboard any longer. Thanks, David for sharing. Yay!

ok...back to humility, the easel and tackling those painting challenges. More tomorrow.
Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts