Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Heavy Sky at Provincetown

Pastel on RivesBFK paper 6hx8w" ©2009 C.L.Burgess

Biking, eating, gallery hopping and walks into town left me spent tonight. Had some fabulous, fish while here.Lobster rolls to die for and scallops and shrimp...mmm.
It began raining today when in Provincetown, so upon retrurning to the hotel, I took some time to record how it looked and felt. Saw some fabulous paintings in a few outstanding galleries. Didn't bring oils, but some chalk, colored pencil and gouache. This is a pastel study for a larger painting later in the studio. Tomorrow, I'm off to Boston for a couple of days and the Museum of Fine Art there.
Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts