Saturday, January 16, 2010

Figurative Painting-"Summer Repose" Relief for Haiti

"Summer Repose" giclee 20x26" ©C.L.Burgess

Just cannot comprehend the fright, loss and damage. Here I am at comfort, painting my life away. I am warm and safe. There but for the grace of God. Sleepless thinking, what can I do? We already donated to AARP which matches funds up to 500,000 dollars. Didn't seem enough. So I, like a few other painters am offering something I do well, this print, to the winner of the auction, free shipping with 100% of any money I get, to go to Doctors Without Borders. Please, if you cannot bid, pass the word along to others who may. I have received many compliments on this painting in my home, so I only made an edition of two. One is at auction right now. Please help.
Thank you.
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts