Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sandcastle Queen: Beach scene figure

Sandcastle Queen©2010C.L.Burgess 12 x12 oil on linen

A smaller work from the show Body Language, opening tomorrow at Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts
We are having such beautiful weather for a change!!! no rain....I am painting flowers and landscapes since the weather permits. I had this shot waiting to be painted, finally did and thought it worked perfectly for the show....a little prelude to summer and an image to recall summers past.
Welcome to my new followers and wishing those who celebrate, a joyous Easter. Once again thank you to all who comment on my work. I appreciate your good thoughts and criticism always and especially your time spent with me here in bloggerland.
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts