Sunday, May 08, 2011

Postscript to Dirty Aching Hands...and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Unconditional@2010 16 x 20 oil on linen

Well, I thought the exhaustion and aching was because of playing in the dirt. Turns out however, that I have walking pneumonia. A misnomer, as one cannot walk very well with it, all one wants to do is sleep! Back to bed for me for a few days.


This is an image from my show at Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts last year. Thought it conveyed  a peaceful image for today's honoring of Mom's everywhere.
Happy Mother's Day to my blogger friends who are moms, caretakers of moms and relatives who are moms..I hope to be back on my feet at the easel soon and breathing like me again instead of Darth Vader.
Post a Comment

Waterfall landscape in oil

                                     Little Falls ©2017 oil on wood 20 x 20 available This is one of 33 paintings in a one woman show I ...

Popular posts