Sunday, January 29, 2012

Landscape: Crossover Lighthouse by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess


Crossover Light© 2012 C.L.Burgess 20 x 16 oil on linen

Largely done with the palette knife, this is another medium sized work with which I have been occupied, when not figuring out how to post my cover page on the new FBTimeline!
I noticed that quite a few of my friends out there have already got theirs down and out. Oh, the pressure.

This lighthouse sits on one of the Thousand Islands in the St. Lawrence Seaway between N.Y. and Canada. The day I took the resource photos was a glorious one in late afternoon near the end of my visit last summer.

ok...back to the computer for a bit.
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts