Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Recognition at Richeson75Landscapes...

The International Rift 30 x 20 © 2011 C.L.Burgess
Bella Arte Gallery for purchase inquiries

I just learned that while I was not a finalist this go round, this work received meritorious recognition and will be published in the 2012 book of Richeson75 Landscapes Seascapes and Architecture 2012 competition.
It is  my studio version of a smaller one done this summer. I worked with palette knife and brush.
It is on display at Bella Arte Gallery at this writing.

The small plein air version of it was posted last August.

As Martha Stewart might say..."it's a good thing".
Post a Comment

Waterfall landscape in oil

                                     Little Falls ©2017 oil on wood 20 x 20 available This is one of 33 paintings in a one woman show I ...

Popular posts