Monday, July 30, 2012

Chippewa Rocks by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

                             

                                  Chippewa Rocks 2012 C.L.Burgess 12 x12 oil on canvas


Oh yeah.....time for peace and water and open sky...This will be my only post for the following ten days..stay cool my friends...

Chippewa Bay in the Thousand Islands...a small slice of heaven on earth. I will be painting en plein air and sipping cosmos, as my brother in law takes us on boating excursions. Life is good at the River.
:) thanks to all who check in and post comments....
tell me what you are doing I will write back and post comments upon my return to VA.



Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts