Friday, May 10, 2013

On the 9th day of Marketing....Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

                                        Hungry ©2010C.L.Burgess oil on linen 10 x 12 NFS

On the 9th day of marketing, Leslie Saeta said to me......mmmm....put a post with a demo or three....


Ok, so I am not a lyricist. But

for this exercise, I just so happened to have a short version from an older post, handy in Picasa web.
So, I built on a previous lesson, went to Ippicy and made a small button link to it, to put in the sidebar.
How's that for the learning curve?

I think I am starting to get the hang of these gadgets and widgets out there. What fun!
Now, if only I could figure out how to make a short film and get on Youtube...but I am sure that will come later.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Gonna take a short rest till the next assignment on Monday? I hope?
Post a Comment