Monday, May 06, 2013

To Market To Market....Pared Pears by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

Pared Pears©2011 C.L.Burgess 8x8 oil on canvas panel

for purchase: link here

So I am working with fellow artist Leslie Saeta, on marketing my artwork. She is fabulous...not only a painter but the go to for art related business info. If you have not yet been to see her sites and you are a working artist, then you are missing plenty!

Part of the strategies recommended are to combine forces and hone some rusty skills in addition to making artwork, which is where most of us rather be standing.

So here is my first go at the marathon marketing in the next 30 days with Leslie's help.

I have posted this to my FB and on Leslie's blog to get going.

PS. I am happy to also say that I made two sales this month and had not yet started this venture!
 Fingers crossed and business hat on.




Post a Comment