Monday, July 29, 2013

Sold it! Pansies on a Sill by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess


Pansies on a Sill finds a new home!

My Booth/table at 
Breast Cancer Tournament Christmas in July event at Stonehenge Country Club


A Successful Day was spent this past Saturday marketing my art at Stonehenge Breast Cancer Charity Christmas in July! Here is what my booth looked like. I sold a few paintings there in addition to the one above and also got some commissions! We raised over $1200 for the event in just the morning hours. A Good Day indeed.

I will continue the Christmas in Summer theme and offer some paintings for sale here soon. All are framed and ready to hang. 
Free shipping!  Keep your eyes open for a tab marked Christmas in July-August!

Please know also that I will donate 10% of my gross sales  to breast cancer research at Massey Center in Richmond


Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts