Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#10 30 in 30 Last Light Hole 7 by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

Last Light Hole 7©2013 C.L.Burgess 20x20  acrylic on canvas   at auction


Another big one. This to be gone at auction at Stonehenge Country Club for the Massey Cancer Tournament Dinner tonight. I hope it brings in some good money for the people at Massey.

I had fun doing it and have found that there are many other potential golf paintings in the wings.
I will accept commissions. You can email me at cathyannburgess@gmail.com if you are interested.
This size retails for $1000.00. I can work smaller as you know, so do not hesitate to inquire.

The photo of this hole, (which is a par 3, which usually means at least a 5 for me), was drab. So I imagined it as it was last Thursday when I did par! The sky was just gorgeous as the sun was going down.
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts