Monday, September 09, 2013

#9 30 in 30 Challenge : The Canadians by Virginia fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

The Canadians©2013 C.L.Burgess  5x7 acrylic on  handmade paper 

People grouse about these birds all the time. Especially at our golf course. But I rather like them. This Mama was surrounded by her chicks near the James rivah.

I am liking the break from oils for a bit. I have a series in the making of larger work for an upcoming one woman show. These smaller paintings satify the urge to complete something while the big ones slowly come to life.

If anyone has any bird photos they would like me to try please email with a jpeg at my gmail.
cathyannburgess@gmail.com. It would add another layer of fun to this challenge and may introduce me to birds we don't see around here.


Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts