Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Day 3 30 in 30 A Golden Hour by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

A Golden Hour©2013 C.L.Burgess oil on masonite panel 8x10

Don't you love the peace of still water?

I loved being at the rivah, as they say it here. While I was manning my booth at this weekend's show I got to see such amazing yachts. But there is nothing like being alone in a quite cove, well,  except maybe the studio.

Here is a photo of another golden moment I had today while in the studio.
This young one visited me as I was writing this. As I photographed him he kept stomping his hoof.
Sassy.



Post a Comment

Off the Rails : Abstraction

Preventing madness by making art. Abstraction serves this purpose well. Also preparing for another show in October. Part 2 of Grounded:...

Popular posts