Monday, September 02, 2013

Successful Show and #1 Challenge Painting: An Early Sail by Virginia Fine Artist Cathyann Burgess

An Early Sail ©2013C.L.Burgess 6 x 9 oil on wood Framed $155



The show at the Tides Inn this weekend was successful for me. I not only got lots of good feedback but some paintings found homes and some commissions garnered. I am pleased with my efforts. Met some neat people and made new contacts.

In addition to that, I have joined the group doing Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and hope I rise to it. So far so good.
This is day #1. Since I was seeing boats all over this weekend I began with that motif, however I may vary the images later on, as I originally wanted to paint nature not nautical. Time will tell.

Sizes will vary and all paintings are for sale. I will have the buy button active for each one.

Try to keep up with me!
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts