Sunday, December 01, 2013

Thanksgiving: Sold! White Rose Fiesta by Cathyann Burgess

White Rose Fiesta 6x8 oil on linen  Sold


I just got back from a great trip to NYC and found that I had sold two paintings!
This is one that went through a metamorphosis some time ago. I had always loved it and now someone else does. That always pleases me.
Another one of my bird paintings, A Cardinal, found a new home as well.

This was a very great Thanksgiving in so many ways. The handsome hubby and I got to play in NYC for the week, go to the parade, see good art shows and Billy Crystal's 700 Sundays on Broadway which was terrific. And the food! Mmmmmm. And the cold! wow, brrrr.
But the city was ALIVE with sights, smells and sounds I had long missed since the last time I was there, which was in 2008.
You can see some photos here at my facebook  album page.
https://www.facebook.com/cathyann.burgess/media_set?set=a.10201937636715915.1073741826.1634477484&type=3

I especially am thankful for you my followers, collectors and friends and your continued support through your kind comments and purchases. Hope your Thanksgiving was splendid!
Post a Comment