Thursday, January 16, 2014

Prepping for show: a fresh look by Cathyann Burgess






As you can see, I am currently preparing for my upcoming one woman show at Stewart Gallery in March.
The new look for my blog header gives a peek at the colors on my palette and the energy in the paintings that I will show. Since many of my days are spent in home and garden, that will be the emphasis or content of my work. The colors will definitely bring one out of the winter doldrums!
Sizes will range from 6x6" to 4x5'!

Please hang in there with me, if my blogging is spotty between now and then.

 If you want to be on the mailing list for the new show please sign up! Send me an email or sign into my new website:
www.CathyannBurgessFineArt.com/

Let me know if you want snail mail or email or both!
Post a Comment

Ode to Spring:Cherry Blossoms

Spring.  Ahh how lovely  the cherry blossoms! new work at Art on 4th Ave NW Hendersonville, NC Spring 12x12 oil on panel ©201...

Popular posts