Thursday, March 06, 2014

On Watch: It's Showtime by Cathyann Burgess

Sentinel©2014 C.L.Burgess       8x8 oil on canvas framed       Stewart Gallery


Well, after much work and anxiety over weather conditions, it looks like it will be a good evening for an art show.

The Blue Jay is on watch outside my studio window.
The good news is that I have already sold three pieces!
The gallery is hung with panache by Theresa Hupp and it is a colorful open armed welcome to the visitor. I am so pleased to have witnessed it yesterday before the party tonight.

I am looking forward to a very pleasant evening with friends new and old alike!
Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts