Sunday, June 15, 2014

Making a splash #3 A Cocky Closeup by Cathyann Burgess

                                      Portrait of Cocky #3©2014C.L.Burgess w/c 8x10 $250

I dropped off my paintings at Stewart Gallery for the June group watercolor show last week. The show looks great! I love the way Theresa puts a show together.
This closeup of Cocky Locky might make its way there, if others get sold. Or perhaps he will find home online. He sure is full of himself. I mean he just struts around looking pretty all day.

Did I mention that I am having a fun splash with these paintings?

Next up…some w/c flowers.


Post a Comment

Waterfall landscape in oil

                                     Little Falls ©2017 oil on wood 20 x 20 sold This is one of 33 paintings in a one woman show I have ...

Popular posts