Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Making a Splash #11 Bunny Girl by Cathyann Burgess

Bunny Girl ©2014 12 x 15 watercolor nfs

Watching soccer is nerve racking…so I painted this bunny while at break from the nail biting.

My granddaughter is a " Bunny " loving girl and again painting this made me think of her.
I bought Jeanne Haines' DVD Amazing Ways with Watercolor and it is great to have a workshop instructor at home!
I am trying all her exercises to get to trust the transparency of watercolor given the tendency I have, as in my Adrift in Blue and Hollyhocks, to go opaque.

I also like introducing some pencil drawing into the work.


Post a Comment

Waterfall landscape in oil

                                     Little Falls ©2017 oil on wood 20 x 20 sold This is one of 33 paintings in a one woman show I have ...

Popular posts