Sunday, September 07, 2014

Acrylic Landscape: Hillside Tango by Cathyann Burgess

Hillside Tango©2014 C.L.Burgess
For sale, showing at Stewart Gallery through mid October 2014


I am energized and on the move!
This painting is based on a small oil sketch from my March show. The intention was to do a larger series and I think it has begun with Hillside Tango.
I will be relocating to The Asheville, NC area very soon, building a new studio and opening for business there! You can still purchase my work online from my website!
This group show will be my last for this Gallery and I will miss the generosity of support and attention given me by Theresa Hupp. Adventure awaits!
Post a Comment

Asheville Gallery of Art Show, North Carolina

Grounded: Landscapes Real and Imagined I had the pleasure of speaking with visitors upon finishing with the hanging of my show yesterda...

Popular posts