Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Cart Path Only 4x6 watercolor by Cathyann Burgess

Cart Path Only©2014 C.L.Burgess 4x6 watercolor

Did you ever notice how vibrant the colors are after a rain?
Posting a small watercolor today that I painted in my moleskin while looking out my office window. 
I have been unpacking artwork today and trying to sort things out in my new space. So I took a painting break. Assembled a rolling rack today to hold my wet paintings, still working on the dividers. I found the directions on Pinterest by another artist.
Don't know about you all, but I always find I am frustrated with the supplies I buy at the building supply warehouse that say something is one size, then it turns out to be another,aargh.
Post a Comment

Off the Rails : Abstraction

Preventing madness by making art. Abstraction serves this purpose well. Also preparing for another show in October. Part 2 of Grounded:...

Popular posts