Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pastel Landscape:Summer Storm

©2016 C.L.Burgess soft pastel   6x6 sanded paper
available



The variations are endless, looking at the sky, in WNC.
Fast moving August clouds bringing much needed rain.
Such raw beauty, a fresh washed stillness.

words about clouds from P.B.Shelley:
      I am the daughter of Earth and Water, 
                                                        And the nursling of the Sky; 
                                                     I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; 
                                                        I change, but I cannot die. 


Post a Comment

Waterfall landscape in oil

                                     Little Falls ©2017 oil on wood 20 x 20 available This is one of 33 paintings in a one woman show I ...

Popular posts