Monday, September 26, 2016

Still Wet: landscape in oil

Welcome into my studio......

Still wet
On my easel  a work in progress.....the challenges keep coming.
I like the small plein air image I created in pastel,( at the top of the easel) while at the Arboretum a few weeks ago and wanted to see how changing the size and medium would work for it.This habit of late is frequent, as I have a stack of unsuccessful paintings that need covering since the canvas is still good. I hate throwing stuff out(The ever frugal nature bestowed upon me from my mom)

Garden Light  
20 x 20 oil on linen 
©2016 C.L.Burgess
Post a Comment

Cathyann Burgess-Open Studio Tour Hendersonville NC

©️2017Winter Hill 12x12 cold wax and oil on cradled panel It has been a busy studio year for me! Back to back show opportunities pr...

Popular posts