Sunday, December 18, 2016

"Long Division" Abstract : Smiles Happen

Long Division ©2016 C.L.Burgess 
pastel on sanded paper Uart 7x9  nfs

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Well, what to my wondering eyes did appear? My painting, one of ten picks for November Terrific Pastls by artist Gail Sibley. And this heart warming 'atta girl' kind of present from afar: her first sentence to introduce my work:"Every time I see this piece by Cathyann Burgess, I smile." 

This past week I was pleasantly surprised to find my artwork appear on Gail Sibley's How to Pastel Blog. Follow the link and you can see why I am honored and humbled to be among her picks this past month. More later....stay dry and warm my friends.
Post a Comment

Abstract landscape in pastel:Treading Rough Terrain

Treading Rough Terrain soft pastel on Uart 400 19x25 ©2017C.L.Burgess It's long, long road...... 🎤 What an appropriate...

Popular posts